Enhance your connection to the Jewish community, and meet some of New York’s most influential members of the legal community.
- Enjoy educational and cultural programs.
- Meet like-minded professionals and help raise funds for those in need.
- Explore issues affecting the Jewish people here in New York and around the world.
Establish a Connection
The Lawyers Division provides philanthropic, educational, and social opportunities for all members of the industry.
- The Bankruptcy & Reorganization Group
- Corporate Counsel
- Criminal Law Group
- Trusts & Estates
- Young Lawyers
Make a Difference
- Direct fundraising efforts and reach out to new donors.
- Build relationships with influential industry leaders.
- Engage and enlighten others to the work of UJA-Federation of New York.
Recognize Your Colleagues
The Lawyers Division recognizes dedicated members of our community with prestigious awards for their philanthropic efforts.
The Judge Joseph M. Proskauer Award is the most prestigious honor bestowed by UJA-Federation to a member of the legal profession. For more than half a century, this award has been given to distinguished individuals who have shown a deep commitment to philanthropy and whose conduct and service exemplifies the highest ideals of the law.
The James H. Fogelson Award is bestowed annually to a young attorney whose dedication to the field of law and to Jewish communal leadership serve as an inspiration to others.