Join some of the most accomplished people on Wall Street for programs that inspire support for critical services helping 4.5 million people every year. You’ll meet colleagues from every sector of the financial industry, while making a real difference, in New York, in Israel, and around the world.
Investment Management Division (IMD)
- Addresses challenges facing our community at important social and educational programs for hedge-fund managers, private-equity professionals, investment advisors, and venture capitalists.
- Features investment professionals and philanthropic leaders at an annual cocktail reception, breakfast briefings, and fireside chats.
- Professionals from major “sell side” banks in the New York area who are interested in addressing their philanthropic concerns are invited to become part of a campaign based at their firm.
- Features top economists, financial executives, and community leaders at briefings on your turf — in firm boardrooms and meeting spaces.
Young Wall Street
- Connect with other young financial professionals in their 20s and 30s at the annual Wall Street Dinner After Hours party.
- Hear industry icons, like Alan C. Greenberg, share their insights on business and discuss their work on behalf of UJA-Federation.
- Meet successful professionals from every industry at educational, cultural, and social events, offering important opportunities to connect to our community.
- Volunteer with our Wall Street Cares initiative at a UJA-Federation beneficiary agency.
The Business School Initiative
- An exciting opportunity for M.B.A. students at New York colleges.
- Meet graduates of your business school who are now UJA-Federation leaders and accomplished pros in the financial industry.
- Attend philanthropic events with other young Jewish professionals and students.
- Volunteer to serve food to the homeless, tutor a troubled kid, and more.