Join UJA-Federation of New York’s Healthcare Division.
- Expand your professional commitment to saving lives by supporting critical human services.
- Connect to like-minded healthcare professionals.
- Enjoy philanthropic events and special programs.
- Hear about the issues and challenges facing our community.
- Learn about UJA-Federation’s work locally and overseas.
- Climb the leadership ladder by serving on a committee or task force.
Participate in a Recognition Program
The Maimonides Society recognizes the exceptional generosity of healthcare professionals who contribute $1,000 or more to UJA-Federation’s annual campaign.
The Mortimer J. Blumenthal Memorial Award, presented at our annual Mental Health Professionals Reception, is awarded to an outstanding mental-health professional and philanthropic leader who exemplifies the extraordinary dedication and compassion of the late Dr. Mortimer J. Blumenthal.
Healthcare Division Chair
Frank Moore, M.D.