Join UJA-Federation of New York’s Healthcare Division.
- Expand your professional commitment to saving lives by supporting critical human services.
- Connect to like-minded healthcare professionals.
- Enjoy philanthropic events and special programs.
- Hear about the issues and challenges facing our community.
- Learn about UJA-Federation’s work locally and overseas.
- Climb the leadership ladder by serving on a committee or task force.
Participate in a Recognition Program
The Maimonides Society recognizes the exceptional generosity of healthcare professionals who contribute $1,000 or more to UJA-Federation’s annual campaign.
The Mortimer J. Blumenthal Memorial Award, presented at our annual Mental Health Professionals Reception, is awarded to an outstanding mental-health professional and philanthropic leader who exemplifies the extraordinary dedication and compassion of the late Dr. Mortimer J. Blumenthal.
Healthcare Division Chair
Frank Moore, M.D.
Healthcare Division joins the William Rosenwald Mission Celebrating Israel’s 65th Anniversary
Saturday, April 13 – Friday, April 19, 2013
Pre- and post-missions and a Shabbat extension are available