Responsible for handling and coordinating the workflow of Acknowledgments, Cash Collections, Matching Gifts, Employee Giving and United Way donations. There may be other assignments as the need arises.
- Produce accurate, customized acknowledgement letters and obituary notices by consulting with fundraising staff and comprehensive review of database, donor files and company websites.
- Vet the $10K spreadsheet to identify letters that will be customized, and assign letters from both spreadsheets, balancing the workload.
- Finalizing letters on Board stationery, getting them signed, mailed and scanned
- Verifying and tracking matching gifts, United Way and employee giving.
- Money processing.
- Coordinating cash email mass mailings and track results
- Creating and running reports
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree and at least one year of related experience
- Detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong sense of responsibility – doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and FR100
- Strong writing skills