The administrative assistant provides support the Lawyers Division in Financial Resources Development. This is a proactive, motivated, and flexible person who provides essential administrative support to three fundraising professionals. The right candidate is a confident, independent thinker with strong computer and data-management skills.
- Assist in the management of high-end events.
- Plan logistics and prepare necessary materials for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate and take initiative in the planning and execution of briefings, volunteer projects, and committee meetings.
- Coordinate departmental assignments, including event follow-up, committee meeting follow-up, and coordinating documents in preparation for meetings with major donors.
- Typing general correspondence, memos, reports, and invitations.
- Maintain databases and produce lists.
- Process money.
- Other projects as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Bachelor of Arts and administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Friendly phone presence.
- Proactive work ethic and common sense.
- Strong organizational skills, including the maintenance of an effective filing system.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.