The e-mail producer works as an integral part of the marketing communications team to produce effective e-mails based on strategic objectives and organizational priorities. This position also processes and distributes e-mail performance reports.
- Produces customized e-mails that are consistent with organization’s brand and communications guidelines.
- Brings together necessary resources to ensure timely implementation of projects.
- Collaborates with other marketing teams to complete projects.
- Uploads files for e-mail deployment and distribution.
- Coordinates approval process.
- Works with staff to schedule e-mails and assists in maintaining e-mail calendar.
- Produces and distributes e-mail performance reports.
- Assists in maintaining Do Not E-mail and Subscription Preferences lists.
- Anticipates challenges and suggests creative solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and efficiencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One to three years of professional experience, with a preference for those with some knowledge of marketing communications.
- Excellent project-, time-, and task-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously with a fast, flexible, cooperative work style.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Knowledge of Exact Target or similar e-mail service provider a plus.