- Job Location:
- New York, NY
- Information Technology Services
- Maintains and optimizes website to minimize load and processing time.
- Full QA and testing in all modern browsers.
- Ensures standards-compliant web development for accessibility and future compatibility of the website front end.
- Collaborates with other technical members on developing applications and systems.
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Software-engineering background, including experience in software-development methodologies, best practices, and industry-standard design principles.
- Ability to quickly diagnose browser issues, and define and propose optimal solutions to technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.