Passover is a wonderfully festive time, when family and friends gather around the seder table to retell the story of the Exodus, hide the matzah, and rejoice in our ancestors freedom from slavery. This year, as you enjoy our special Passover resources below, we hope you’ll make room for one more. Through a Passover donation to UJA-Federation, we can help others experience the joy of liberation by supporting programs that alleviate pain and despair.
√ Download a basic Haggadah (PDF).
√ Check out some of our favorite Passover recipes.
- Aunt Molly's Passover Dinner Rolls (PDF)
- Grandma Jesse's Chicken Fricassee (PDF)
- Grandma Sommers' Fried Matzah (PDF)
- Vegetable Pudding (PDF)
√ Find fun activities for the family.
- Play Family Jew'd, a holiday-themed version of the classic game Family Feud.
- The Passover Seder Symbols Song (YouTube) will teach you about the different parts of the seder meal.
- Impress your friends and family with Passover trivia.
- Browse a Passover glossary.
Resources compiled with assistance from The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA)