See life through a philanthropic lens? So do we.
UJA-Federation of New York’s Emerging Leaders & Philanthropists is for you — people in their 20s, 30s, and early 40s who want to make an impact. We’re an inclusive philanthropic community, so no matter where you are in your career, we’re your go-to for programs that innovate, intrigue, and inspire.
Our dedicated team of 20 professionals will help you find your place so that you can engage in the ways that mean the most to you.
Develop your leadership skills. Volunteer in a group with us each month or independently through our volunteer center. Give back through one of our many career- or interest-based giving circles. See the world with us on a mission or Birthright trip. Build community through our fellowship programs, Shabbat dinners, and Jewish learning opportunities. Impact millions of people each year through your generosity.
Our Affinity Giving Groups and Young Trade Groups provide educational, social, travel, and volunteer programming.
Where do you see yourself?
Affinity Giving Groups
- BIG — for philanthropists in their 30s and early 40s
- Generosity — for philanthropists in their 20s and 30s
- INNOVATIONS — for philanthropists who are mothers
- LGBTQ – for philanthropists who are involved in New York’s LGBTQ community
- Russian Leadership — for philanthropists who are involved in New York’s Russian community
- Young Couples Circle — for philanthropic couples
- Young Families — for philanthropists who are parents seeking kid-friendly events
- Tov B’Yachad Modern Orthodox Young Professionals — for philanthropists who are part of New York’s Modern Orthodox Community
- Young Professional Women — for philanthropists who are women beginning their careers
Young Trade Groups
- Real Estate Executives (REX)
- Tech and Entrepreneurship
- Young Entertainment, Media & Communications
- Young Healthcare
- Young Lawyers
- Young Wall Street
The Impact of a Gift
With a gift — whether it’s one-time, monthly, or annual — you support a wide range of people. Kids with special needs who get to enjoy summer camp. People getting back on their feet after going through unemployment, poverty, and homelessness. A new generation of social entrepreneurs and innovators. As an emerging leader and philanthropist, you can make a difference today.