RUN WITH US!
2017 TCS New York City Marathon Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU RUN WITH TEAM UJA (aka, the Perks)
- Guaranteed entry
- Amazing camaraderie with 99 other runners
- Detailed training schedule from UJA’s Team Coach and Certified Personal Trainer
- Free weekly group cross-training in Central Park
- Weekly nutrition tips to support marathon success
- Private Facebook group to share tips, inspiration, and even trials and tribulations
- As much (or as little) support as you need. Train with the group, or independently. Whatever your speed. (We’re easy!)
- Dedicated cheerleading squad in every borough along the route, to keep you going just when you’ve hit a wall.
- Sleek running shirt (with wicking fabric, of course.)
- Team UJA is a Silver Sponsor of the race. Enjoy special perks, including pre-race bus transportation from Midtown Manhattan to Staten Island and coveted tent access in Charity Village at the start.
WHAT YOU GIVE WHEN YOU RUN (aka the Fundraising Requirement)
Do your part by raising $3,000 by Wednesday, November 1, 2017. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising minimum and deadline. Make your mark, and mark a milestone!
Read our FAQs for more detailed information.
To sign up now, or for more information, contact Sari Ferro, V.P., human resources, at or 212.836.1650.
Or contact Becky Fox, centennial project manager, at or 212.836.1195.