It’s a big world. More than 6 billion people and seemingly endless challenges. But wouldn’t it feel great to know you’re making a difference — in your neighborhood, among your community, and on the issues you care about most?
At UJA-Federation of New York, we can help you fulfill that desire, the human need to know your efforts matter and that you’re contributing to make our world a better one. Through UJA-Federation, you can help make life better for New Yorkers of all backgrounds, help create an even more vibrant Israel, connect to a global Jewish community, and help ensure that the values that sustained our people for more than 3,500 years are passed on to the next generation. At UJA-Federation, your contribution — whether it’s your time, your passion, or your financial gift — counts.
- Join a Group — Support the work of UJA-Federation with your industry peers.
- Attend Events — Come together, learn about the work of UJA-Federation, join with people who share your passions, and make a difference.
- Volunteer — Give your time, skills, and talents to one of the hundreds of opportunities we offer through our beneficiary agencies.
- Travel — Learn, work, and witness in Israel and around the world how our values and shared heritage define us as a people.
- Take Action — Join other volunteers to champion the cause of the elderly, the poor, the disabled, and the oppressed, and make life better for thousands of our fellow New Yorkers and for Jews around the world.