We often speak about what we do in big numbers: the 4.5 million people a year touched by our work; the nearly 100 nonprofits in our unparalleled network; the more than 70 other countries around the globe our support reaches. But to truly understand what we do, you have to first understand how we’re changing individual lives, like:
- A Holocaust survivor in Kiev who receives a bowl of soup at a local community center.
- A father, an Ethiopian Jew, learning new job skills.
- A teen embarking on travel to Israel and connecting to Jews from around the world.
- A student in Paris getting the skills to stand up to anti-Semitism.
- A child with autism who, for the first time, feels welcome and included.
We hope you’ll join us. Because the life you change most may be your own.