Nonprofit Digital Summit: Strategy * Innovation * Impact
This Summit brings together innovators and leading practitioners in digital marketing, fundraising, and strategy to provide actionable insights that will help your nonprofit become more skilled and confident.
Presentations and workshops are for lay leaders and professionals of UJA-Federation of New York and its supported agencies, grantees, day schools, and synagogues.
- Keynote Speaker, Ami Dar, Founder and Executive Director of Idealist.org
- Interactive workshops on social media strategy, growing your base, storytelling, and video
- Genius Café, one-on-one consultations (pre-registration strongly recommended)
- New digital grants program
- Virtual Reality Demos
- Panel presentation on leadership in a digital age