Educational Alliance is a community-based organization offering a wide range of programs that integrate education, social services, arts, and recreation throughout Downtown Manhattan.
The Weinberg Center for Balanced Living at Ed Alliance’s Manny Cantor Center serves a diverse population of older adults, ages 60+, with programs including nutritious kosher meals, health and wellness programs, case workers, dance, art, language and fitness classes, and a wide array of social events, both in person and virtual.
- Ensure cleanliness and that all hygiene rules are followed
- Follow instructions and work quickly as part of a team
- Serve hot and healthy meals to older adult community members
- Help manage the lunch ticket line
- Set-up and clean-up of tables before and after each seating
- Bring people to available seats
- Greet members
Lunch service volunteering is available Monday-Friday, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Wait! Your signup isn’t done. Please wait to be redirected or click on the link below to our partner site to finish registering for this volunteer opportunity.