Park Avenue Synagogue and UJA-Federation of New York are longtime partners in doing good.
Ongoing support from you and the Park Avenue Synagogue community means UJA can continue to positively impact millions of lives each year in New York, in Israel, and around the world. It’s how we’re able to take on multiple issues at the same time: tackling antisemitism. Providing food and mental health services to those dealing with the pandemic’s ongoing toll. Sending critical humanitarian aid to the Jewish community and beyond in Ukraine.
We cannot do this work alone, and your gift makes it possible for us to be there and respond to ongoing challenges and emerging issues — always ready for what comes next.
Here are some of the critical services you can provide:
- $3,600 can alleviate isolation for more than 50 low-income older adults through Selfhelp’s Virtual Senior Center
- $1,800 can provide vital supplemental support for a homebound Holocaust survivor living on a fixed income
- $1,000 can provide a bullet-proof vest for a security volunteer in Israel at a Jewish institution that has recently been the target of an antisemitic attack
- $500 can enable a child from a single-parent family to receive a Jewish summer camp experience
- $360 can provide school supplies for 20 children
- $180 can provide a Shabbat meal for ten college students
Get in touch. Donor Centerdonorcenter@ujafedny.org | 212.836.1486