With our hearts in Israel, we all feel an intense desire to help. The most impactful thing you can do is to donate to our Israel Emergency Fund. We’ve never seen need like this before – and these needs are only mounting. If you can donate, please give here. You can read more about our lifesaving work in Israel here. Thank you so much.
Here are some other action items you can take here in New York to stand with Israel:
- Join the Blue Ribbon campaign for the safe return of the hostages
- Write letters to Israelis (an initiative of UJA partner The Jewish Education Project)
- Plan an interfaith Israel solidarity Shabbat meal or other gathering in your community
- Post on social media and ask your friends to stand with Israel
- Reach out to your electeds to thank them for supporting Israel
- Contact your colleges/universities to address Antisemitism on campus. Visit Hillel International for resources
- Plan Israel programs with partners from other Jewish groups in your local neighborhood
The needs of our partners in New York persist. Please also consider volunteering at one of our ongoing opportunities.