Increase Your Impact With Just a Few Clicks
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage their employees to donate to charitable organizations. Matching gift programs may double or even triple the impact of your contribution. Some companies even match gifts made by spouses and retirees, as well as volunteer hours. Matching gifts are a great — and easy — way to maximize your impact.
What Is a Matching Gift?
Corporate matching gift programs will match tax-deductible contributions made by an employee to eligible nonprofit organizations — at no additional cost. For example, if you donate $1,000 to UJA-Federation, your employer’s matching gift brings the total amount of dollars donated to $2,000.
How Do I Have My Donation Matched?
Start by filling out a matching gift request form for your company. This form may be obtained electronically (if your employer uses a giving website) or as a hard copy from your Human Resources department. For some companies, our search tool will provide you with the form directly. Corporate matching gift minimums and limits, as well as other company guidelines, may be found using the search tool.
Complete and submit the match request form in one of the following ways:
- Directly through your employer’s online giving site
- By e-mail to our Matching Gifts Administrator:
- By regular mail to:
UJA-Federation of New York
Attn: Matching Gifts
130 E. 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Important Information About Matching Your UJA-Federation Gift:
- UJA-Federation of New York is a human/social services organization and is not classified as a religious organization by the IRS. UJA-Federation is a 501(c)3 organization.
- Our EIN (Employer Identification Number) is 51-0172429. This number is required on certain companies’ matching gift forms.
- Your company will match your gift only once UJA-Federation has received your payment. Matching gift programs do not match pledges.
- Some companies participate in broader workplace giving programs, which include giving to UJA-Federation through payroll deduction. Please contact your employer or our Matching Gifts department for more information.