Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Here are a few alternatives to try:
- The Jewish Board – This is a single stop mental health service line for those seeking help from a clinician. The line is available 12 hours a day, six days a week. The service can be reached at 1-844-ONE- CALL.
- JASA – A help line for seniors and those seeking information to support older adults. The line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Sally and Henry Pearce Help Center can be reached at 212-273-5272
- For residents of one of the five Boroughs – 311 is a city-sponsored information and resource line available on a 24 hour basis
- For residents of Westchester – 211 is a county-sponsored information and resource line available on a 24 hour basis
- For residents of Long Island – 211 is a county-sponsored information and resource line available on a 24 hour basis
Please Note: UJA-Federation provides this information as a service to the community. Please note that the information provided does not constitute legal or medical advice, or a recommendation or an endorsement of any service provider. Information may be provided about organizations that have no affiliation or relationship with UJA-Federation. In those instances, UJA-Federation does not independently confirm or verify the information given to it by such organizations, and the provision of information about such organizations does not constitute an endorsement of the organization by UJA-Federation. UJA-Federation assumes no obligation to the individuals who use this database and disclaims all liability arising out of the use of the UJA-Federation website, or any information provided therein. In addition, information provided through the database will not be deemed privileged or confidential.