Join some of the most accomplished people on Wall Street for programs that inspire support for critical services helping 4.5 million people every year. You’ll meet colleagues from every sector of the financial industry, while making a real difference, in New York, in Israel, and around the world.
Investment Management Division (IMD)
- Professionals from major “sell side” banks in the New York area who are interested in addressing their philanthropic concerns are invited to become part of a campaign based at their firm.
- Features top economists, financial executives, and community leaders at briefings on your turf — in firm boardrooms and meeting spaces.
Young Wall Street
- Connect with other young financial professionals in their 20s and 30s at the annual Wall Street Dinner After Hours party.
- Hear industry icons share their insights on business and discuss their work on behalf of UJA-Federation.
- Meet successful professionals from every industry at educational, cultural, and social events, offering important opportunities to connect to our community.
- Volunteer with our Wall Street Cares initiative at a UJA-Federation beneficiary agency.
The Business School Initiative
- An exciting opportunity for M.B.A. students at New York colleges.
- Meet graduates of your business school who are now UJA-Federation leaders and accomplished pros in the financial industry.
- Attend philanthropic events with other young Jewish professionals and students.
- Volunteer to serve food to the homeless, tutor a troubled kid, and more.
The Wall Street Dinner
Our premier event attracts more than 1,500 financial professionals and philanthropists every year, successfully raising over $20 million annually for UJA-Federation of New York.
At this event, UJA-Federation presents an outstanding leader in the Wall Street community with The Gustave L. Levy Award. The award pays tribute to an individual whose vision and generosity honor the memory of “Gus” Levy, a former senior partner of Goldman Sachs. Levy was a UJA-Federation leader who marshaled the resources of the financial industry for the good of the community.
Gustave L. Levy Award Current Honoree
+ Steven A. Tananbaum • GoldenTree Asset Management, LP
Gustave L. Levy Award Past Honorees
+ Jacques E. Brand • Deutsche Bank
+ Lloyd C. Blankfein • The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
+ Robert S. Kapito • BlackRock
+ Paul J. Taubman • Morgan Stanley
+ Peter W. May • Trian Fund Management, L.P.
+ John A. Paulson • Paulson & Co. Inc.
+ Gary D. Cohn • The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
+ Richard A. Friedman • The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
+ Daniel S. Och • Och-Ziff Capital Management Group
+ Morris W. Offit • Offit Capital Advisors LLC
+ Michael Minikes • Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.
+ Leon M. Wagner • Goldentree Asset Management LP
+ Jeff B. Lane • Modern Bank
The Wall Street Dinner also pays tribute to a rising star in the industry, who has demonstrated uncompromising integrity in business and philanthropy with The Alan C. Greenberg Young Leadership Award. This award recognizes outstanding young leadership in our community.
Alan C. Greenberg Young Leadership Award Current Honoree
+ Andrew V. Rechtschaffen • Greenlight Capital
Wall Street Young Leadership Award Past Honorees
+ Brett H. Barth • BBR Partners, LLC
+ David K. Wassong • Soros Fund Management LLC
+ Boaz Weinstein • Saba Capital
+ Scott L. Shleifer • Tiger Global Management
+ Michael B. Nierenberg • Bank of America Merrill Lynch
+ Marc S. Lipschultz • Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
+ Jonathan M Harris • Alternative Investment Management
+ Larry Robbins • Glenview Capital Management, LLC
+ Scott S. Prince • Eton Park Capital Management
+ Alexandra Lebenthal • Alexandra & James Co
+ Ricky Sandler • Eminence Capital LLC
+ Jeffrey L. Verschleiser • Bear, Stearns & Co.
+ Stephen J. Girsky • Centerbridge Partners LP