Young Professional Women (YPW) is a community for young, professional women from a diverse spectrum of industries. This group offers emerging leaders opportunities to further their professional and personal development through peer interaction, mentoring by senior-level women, and philanthropy through UJA.
Women who pledge a minimum of $1,000 to UJA’s annual campaign gain exclusive access to all YPW programs and events.
We welcome you.
Here’s a snapshot of what we offer.
- Melissa Ben-Ishay, founder, Baked by Melissa
- Tina Gershoff, senior vice president, Theory
- Fany Gerson, founder, Dough Doughnuts
- Sadie Kurzban, founder, 305 Fitness
- Santina Leuci, executive editorial producer, Good Morning America
- Rebecca Minkoff, fashion designer
- Sarah Moss, general counsel, Estée Lauder
- Barbara Novick, vice chairman, BlackRock
- Julie Rice, founder, SoulCycle
- Alli Webb, founder, Drybar
Past Social and Volunteer Opportunities
- Ride for UJA at SoulCycle
- Rooftop Yoga at Equinox
- Wine tasting at Back Label Wine Merchants
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
- Annual Chocolate Seder with JCC Manhattan’s Adaptations group for people with disabilities
- Apply to become a mentee – part of a personalized one-on-one pairing with a high-level mentor from UJA’s Women’s Executive Circle (WEC)
- Special kickoff programming for YPW mentees and WEC mentors