In order to better understand and respond to the ever-changing needs of our community, we commission research to study the demographics in our region and the many layers of Jewish life.
These reports are prepared by experts from universities, research institutes, and professional firms, as well as independent consultants and UJA staff. This knowledge informs how we move forward in allocating funds to address our community’s most pressing needs.
- UJA Covid-19 Impact Study
- Needs of CUNY Undergrad Hillel Students: Results From A UJA-Federation of New York Survey
- Geographic Profile Report
- Jewish Community Study of New York: 2011 – Comprehensive Report
- Jewish Community Study of New York: 2011 – Special Study on Nonwhite, Hispanic, and Multiracial Jewish Households